---INTRODUCTION---

Hello!

Sydney/fasion/market/street/weekend/cloth/
trip/blogger/designer/photo shooting/coordinate/films/





presented by MAJICO & MEGUMI.



8.10.11

wall, wall,,,, and WALL!!

In the city, ive seen some street arts.. and  these are gone in few weeks (sometimes, very soon or forever last)

"6 matryoshka dolls"



I took these two pictures in February near the town hall.



this one, i took 2 weeks ago. I was on the way to go to the Customs House Library from my work place.
I'm so wondering how the painter made it on that tall wall.
could be he (or she) has sooooo long arms or legs.....haha


i like banksy

one of my friend showed me the book about him "Wall and Piece"

i couldnt stop reading it!
as all my friends know, I'm terrible in drawing x( much worse than kid's scribbling!
how impressive drawing by using one color ink.
even though one color, they are real, they are like,,, alive.


anyway, i will keep looking for (and forward) graffities on the walls in sydney!!

是非バンクシーの写真集は見て頂きたい。絵だけじゃありません。




chao :)

No comments:

Post a Comment